Group Buy in Chicago #4

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evillive said:
I will do a 1/2 or 1/3 of the Pils, if u guys didn't settle this yet...

You can have the pils split if you want it. I was just going to clean up scraps to make everyone happy.

inverted said:
You can have the pils split if you want it. I was just going to clean up scraps to make everyone happy.

Cool. So do I PM Polboy or Starman or both?

Evillive said:
Cool. So do I PM Polboy or Starman or both?

Starman for the pils polboy is the c40 I think. You wanted pils right.

I've updated the split requests based on PM's & Thread.
Updated Split List
Please check me over. The lil BIT (brewer in training) has been sick so sleep deprivation could have caused some errors.

Marcusrab wants to do some serious porter & stout brewing so check those new additions out and see if you're interested in teaming up.

PsuedoChef is desperate enough to buy a whole bag of smoked malt. He'll do it. He will. Please don't make him though.

Who's good for 6lbs of Czech Saaz? Anyone, anyone?

I've updated the split requests based on PM's & Thread.
Updated Split List
Please check me over. The lil BIT (brewer in training) has been sick so sleep deprivation could have caused some errors.

Marcusrab wants to do some serious porter & stout brewing so check those new additions out and see if you're interested in teaming up.

PsuedoChef is desperate enough to buy a whole bag of smoked malt. He'll do it. He will. Please don't make him though.

Who's good for 6lbs of Czech Saaz? Anyone, anyone?

Believe marcusrab wanted T&F for our C60 split. I'm good with that.

Marcus, I'll split the T&F Brown and Chocolate and Crystal with you. I PM'd starman.

I'd also be up for splitting a T&F Amber if anyone is game.

We're at 80 bags already. I have been taking orders from my brew club which is why the buy is moving fast. Get your splits in soon because we're closing off at 84. Unless there's overwhelming demand for another pallet of 42 bags.

go over your portion of the spreadsheet and check for errors. All of these numbers have my head spinning.

PintoBean said:
I think Marcus and I were supposed to have a split of T&F Brown, Chocolate, and Dark Crystal II on there.

Starman sent me 7 seperate split orders and I can only accommodate 1. I'm not sure which one to put down.

What is the likelihood of us filling a third pallet in timely fashion? What do you think? Should we hold off a little more and see if we can fill it?

I don't see any of the splits on there except the Star San. Am I reading it wrong?

Bill, if your short 1 or 2 sacks..and its time to submit i'll pony for em... 40L/60/specialB (AB clone maybe)
Thanks
Dave

What is the likelihood of us filling a third pallet in timely fashion? What do you think? Should we hold off a little more and see if we can fill it?

If you have seven splits, and can accomodate 1, we can probably fill a third pallet in the next few days, we've already filled two in like 2-3days. I will post with my club (BOSS) as I haven't even seen it metnioned on our forum.

Neopol said:
Bill, if your short 1 or 2 sacks..and its time to submit i'll pony for em... 40L/60/specialB (AB clone maybe)
Thanks
Dave

We're having the opposite problem of being short, we can't fit enough bags on only two pallets.

Ok. Starman is going to give the first split order that he received and I'll enter it as the final bag. Since this filled up quite quickly and we weren't struggling to do so. I say we wait over the weekend to see if we get a surge in new orders. Nice job, everyone.

I don't mind waiting, & also if my split gets cancelled. Wow! 84 sacks in less than 3 days! :eek:

And I've got a big order...I can sacrifice or split some so no one misses out...see how it shakes out over next few days

Don't see my split on the sheet. Assuming it got squeezed out, so I wouldn't mind giving it a few more days. So glad I logged on today and got the order in! I would suspect there will be more stragglers like me over the weekend. :drunk:

I'm fine with waiting too...but ill likely just order more!! Running my last 30lbs of 2 row saturday...time for a Munich SMaSH

Bill...my girl said she promised you a 2308...its been on glycerin and iced...still want it?

Hey guys I'm pretty new at this but I do belong to a brew club located in St. Charles. I was wondering where I might find this catalogue so that I can pass it alOng to the members of my brew club this weekend. Hopefully they may have some orders to place!

I'd like a link to the catalogue as well, then I'll be down for 2 sacks of 2row, 1 belg pils, a split on wheat and a pound of the saaz.

Neopol said:
I'm fine with waiting too...but ill likely just order more!! Running my last 30lbs of 2 row saturday...time for a Munich SMaSH

Bill...my girl said she promised you a 2308...its been on glycerin and iced...still want it?

Ummm...who's your girl?

Neopol said:
Her name is Trish..

Oh, yeah. Sure, I'll take some yeast. I have some lager yeast that I washed but it didn't come out as clean as I hoped. I'm brewing a double batch of lager next week. I'll do a better job of washing it and give her some in return. Thanks.

I'll bring this on ice...its in glycerin so a nice big starter...no problem. I always do a starter and stepup and clean when I have time to plan...Munich lager 2308....nice stuff clean...but rhinofart sulfer while bubbling...but cleans up after itself nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back