The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20181013_143003.jpeg

The guy with the beard is Todd Mott... he was a head brewer at Harpoon when it started and is credited for Harpoon IPA before IPAs sold more than three cases per year. He was then the head brewer at Portsmouth Pub and Brewery and credited for Kate the Great... before standing in line and “exclusive releases” were a thing... and now he owns his own place called Tributary up in Kittery, ME. He’s considered by a lot of people to be one of the godfathers of craft brewing in the Northeast.

The guy with the beard is Todd Mott... he was a head brewer at Harpoon when it started and is credited for Harpoon IPA before IPAs sold more than three cases per year. He was then the head brewer at Portsmouth Pub and Brewery and credited for Kate the Great... before standing in line and “exclusive releases” were a thing... and now he owns his own place called Tributary up in Kittery, ME. He’s considered by a lot of people to be one of the godfathers of craft brewing in the Northeast.
Lose a D. Tod Mott. Him and his wife Galen are great people. I think Tod talked with 99% percent of the people at the event. Google him. He's and interesting character. He also started as an intern at Catamount Brewery. To me that was one of the first NE microbreweries before Harpoon and Sam.

Interesting read about Catamount

http://allaboutbeer.com/catamount-brewing/

What are you doing up so early cape. Making duck confit? I got an extra bottle of Mott the Lesser. What lot u in?

Last edited:
What are you doing up so early cape. Making duck confit? I got an extra bottle of Mott the Lesser. What lot u in?

That... is..... FCKUED UP!!!!

I fckuing smoked two ducks yesterday, made a cassoulet from one and did a confit with the other.

Get out of my head!!!!!

Rodman Truck lot south of the stadium.

Holy cow that was a long rough ride. I'm cooked.
Cora really pushed his luck to the brink with having Kimbrel go 6 outs the way he's been pitching.
I didn't want to see him on the mound evah, never mind for two innings! Sheesh.

But I'll take the win :D

Except the only thing "confirmed on replay" was that there was fan interference.
The location of the ball remained in doubt thus West's call stood...

Back