3 way CO2 Distributor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Born Brewing Co.

Reaction score
Could someone post a picture of their 3 or 4 way CO2 distributor set up? Does the distributor pictured below screw into the regulator? Or is there a line from the regulator to the brass barb of the distributor and then of course three lines off the distributor (right below red shut off valves) to the kegs? Thanks in advance for any help!

airdistributor3way.jpg

With the manifold depicted, a line runs from the regulator to the brass fitting.

I have pictures in my gallery of the old 4-port manifold with one regulator and the new three regulator, 1-2-2 port setup.

So I'm confused, someone flame me here if needed. This is the second time if been directed to david's gallery, but each time I only find 6 pics, and none are the ones i've been looking for. Whats up with that?

clayof2day said:
So I'm confused, someone flame me here if needed. This is the second time if been directed to david's gallery, but each time I only find 6 pics, and none are the ones i've been looking for. Whats up with that?

You're right...there's only 6 pics. David's probably had a few too many and neglected to post the pics he is mentioning. :drunk:

No, the search function is messed up. The pictures are in several catagories and the default search only looks in one of them. You can get to the other pictures, by going to the gallery and using the search function with david_42.

21oxb1g.jpg

The main regulator and bottle are outside the kegger with mesh line feeding the secondary regulators and the soda bottle. Each secondary feeds a two-port manifold. The ale lines are in the picture as well, so it's a little cluttered.

I'm about due for a new kegger, this one is rusting out.

Back