Video - My Motorized Grain Mill - Barley Crusher

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakecpunut

Reaction score
THANK YOU to the great folks here at HBT and their threads that helped me with my build !! Sorry for the crappy audio and video quality !!

Last edited by a moderator:
really nice! I like it...I am in the process of acquiring one of these and I am sure that I'll be doing a station as well! Nice!

How do you post these vids like this to the forum? I can get the link posted but I cant figure out how to embed them.

And go ahead and brew this coming weekend, the Dukies will be out once they play Carolina, so you should have plenty of time on your hands....lol GO HEELS!!!!!!!!

3050-heels-mascot.jpg

really nice! I like it...I am in the process of acquiring one of these and I am sure that I'll be doing a station as well! Nice!

How do you post these vids like this to the forum? I can get the link posted but I cant figure out how to embed them.

And go ahead and brew this coming weekend, the Dukies will be out once they play Carolina, so you should have plenty of time on your hands....lol GO HEELS!!!!!!!!

3050-heels-mascot.jpg

Thanks!!!!

I just copy and paste the actually link from youtube.. not the embedded file.. it always works?

aw gawd you 'bout made me puke when that pick came up haha. My wife (UNC fan) has bragging rights for now.. i hope that changes this weekend!

Well atm we are pretty even, after the 1st game we gave you...we should of had a 2-0 lead going into the tourney, but I am impressed with the way they have improved over the course of the year....Ol' Roy should get a lot of consideration for National Coach of the Year, def one of his best coaching jobs...

Well atm we are pretty even, after the 1st game we gave you...we should of had a 2-0 lead going into the tourney, but I am impressed with the way they have improved over the course of the year....Ol' Roy should get a lot of consideration for National Coach of the Year, def one of his best coaching jobs...

Well they pulled it out there A$$ today hahaha.. Maybe we'll have a showdown come Sunday!

You have no idea how pissed I was watching that game...I am at work watching on espn3 and it was all I could do to not start yelling at the monitor...lol

But a win is a win and I am hoping this scare gets them focused....see you sunday!

Back