2girls 1cup music video.. funny!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
some language, but really funny.

[YOUTUBE]wxp3zqIqO68[/YOUTUBE]

check out his other videos also, particularly the everyday normal guy ones.

Hehe... He's actually has a pretty good voice. However, having actually seen the material that inspired him to write this song, I'd say he'll have a hard time explaining what the song is about on national TV...not that I think anyone in their right minds will have him sing this song on national TV...

H

Zul'jin said:
It's time we got us a national television show.
:D

I actually payed for college driving a garbage truck. When graduated, I worked with life supporting medical devices. I've seen a fair share of nasty stuff, got sploshed, splashed and immersed with human fecis and other stuff you could never immagine. I've been chopping up dead guys to figure out how they look inside and how tough it is to rip out part of a muscle or drive a steel rod through a thigh of a human body -still that clip is farily upsetting to watch...

H

Some people I've talked to say they think that the feces was switched out before the scene when they eat it. But I'm like "even if thats true, they still vomited it up into each others mouth!" No matter how you slice it, easily the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. The song is a nice tribute.

I was gonna mention that link..I thought it was a little too much for some to take..I'm pretty sure it's real and it's very gross...

it was like an accident... no matter who you are, you have to look... we all were watching in my boss' office and no one of us could walk away...

i seriously threw up a little in my mouth watching it... that night I couldn't eat dinner and I felt the need to never speak of it again and immediately shower right when I walked in the door...

Back