Russian Scientist: UFO Crashed Into Meteorite to Save Earth

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to tell everyone they were nice! Stupid movies always making them out to be dangerous!

Russian UFOs on Fox; no doubt staffed by obese, old, white guys. (The UFOs, I mean).

This doesn't look like a map of crystals, with alien spacecraft dashboard markings to me.

crystals.jpg

"The stones, have an entire system of different lines and circles on them. Scientists suppose that the stones used to be a part of the navigational system of a spaceship. All stones united form a map, which they could have used to cruise through the Universe."

I have to say I am a little skeptical.

MINA Breaking News - Russian Scientist: UFO collided with Tunguska Meteorite to save Earth

Read the comments, they're entertaining.

Why in the hell would an advanced alien space craft, one capable of traveling across unthinkable distances. And have the technology enough to line itself up perfectly with a random meteorite have freaking stone inscribed tablets for a map? I got a better map system on my cell phone!

I think what the stones are are a super advanced display! unlike our crappy LCD's that are destroyed when we crash into meteors these are able to hold the last images displayed. I can hardly wait for that technology to get here.

Still no comments on my Slim Whitman reference I'm shocked.

Let me help you out 5:00

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzR9bKKwfS4]YouTube - Mars Attacks part 10[/ame]

Back