Drinking beer with a straw!?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaah youth,...how it is so utterly wasted on the young...I met my 1st love at 19. she was brown,& I was pretty green. And I learned quite a lot,...when I was young...

The only time it's ok to drink beer out of a straw is if you are drinking a proper berliner weisse......in berlin at a pub where they serve it to you like that. That's absolutely the only time, unless it involves two college chicks drinking out of a 'straw' in their underwear.

I have a minor toothache in one of my incisors that hurts when I drink hot liquids. Because of this, I drink coffee through a straw. This bypasses the tooth and thus it won't hurt. Perhaps this young lady has a similar problem, except she is sensitive to cold.

We were at our favorite bar the other evening. Our friend owns it and it's usually a good crowd made up of middle age locals. I saw three younger guys (gangster wannabees) in their early 20's walk in all wearing white wife beaters and saggy pants. They definitely were out of place in this bar. One of the guys orders a pitcher of coors light and a straw and proceeds to sit there and drink out of the pitcher with the straw. What a ******...

Back