• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Aquariums for brewing equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forcabrew

Reaction score
I have two aquariums that i am willing to trade for brewing equipment. they are a 125 gallon aquarium and a 55 gallon aquarium. they come with everything you need just set it up at your house. both come with stands and hoods. the 125 has a nice canopy with built in fans for condensation and compact lighting setup. both are currently setup for african cichlids. the fish would go with them if wanted. this will come with all my stuff if wanted trying to get out of the aquarium hobby as i enjoy spending my spare time brewing. i will try and post pics a little later if anyone is interested please email me at [email protected]

i need pretty much everything. moving to all grain and i also have a ball and lock keg setup and i can always use some extra kegs

IMG952011011095074948.jpg

This is the 55 gallon. Dimensions are 48in long 12 in tall and 12 deep. I will post pics of the 125 gallon tonght.

Back