• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless Keggle False Bottom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 40839

Reaction score
Bought two of these, one for the boil kettle, one for the mash tun, but going a different route with my kettle (Blichmann Hopblocker, most likely...) It's one of the big heavy ones from Climax Homebrew, hinged and beefy. I'm getting >85% efficiency with the one currently in my MLT!

Brand new, never used it - paid $70 shipped, asking $60 shipped to the lower US!

Can you list the diameter? I have a euro keg that is only 13gal and a little slimer than the standard sanke. Thanks.

Diameter is 14 7/8, I just measured it. Ubermick left it in the gender neutral cave here. That is of course, if he is referring to this one.

Is it really up there, Rick? Is it really!??! ;)

It is indeed 14 7/8 in diameter. Actually, this one's a hair less, more like 14 13/16

southpawbrew has officially called dibs, pending the dimensions of his keg. And as we all know, calling dibs is something that cannot be trifled with!

Want to thank Uberrick for keeping the integrity of "dibs" alive and well. My keg dimensions won't work with the false bottom. Let the dibs be open to the community once again:D

ok, I'm going to throw in on this. I'll know about a new MLT today, and if it doesn't come through, I'll pass on. Hopefully in a couple of hours.

Back