Dogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Husky. The AKC knows him as Felonious Assault, but we call him Felon.

The first one is at 12 weeks, he's a big boy. He just turned 1 year and he weighs in at 68 pounds. The most recent pic is the last one, when he got bit by a Recluse. He's all better now, still growing his fur back though.

felonme.png

IMG00407-20110608-1506.jpg

2011-10-26 10.37.52.jpg

We have two rescue dogs.

Front: The Dingo
Back: The Moose

This picture was taken back when the dingo had her own bedroom. Now we have two kids, and the pups are lucky if we remember not to step on them (kidding, mostly).

miles kori bed.jpg

Gus is a St Bernard/Great Pyrenees mix weighing in at 110lbs. Ellie is a Newfoundland 70lbs at 5 months. Im currently looking for a food supplier who will ship me dog chow in 55 gallon drums

photo.jpg

photo(7).jpg

photo(8).jpg

My littlest guy Ian with his Golden Retriever Deoge (spell out DOG, that's how to say his name)

218540_1687666874276_1315813884_31427130_3780798_o.jpg

This is Bud. He was basically homeless and ran around our neighborhood. He started visiting our house on a daily basis and he would stay all day, especially if I was brewing. He got to where he learned our habits and schedules and he would show up whenever we were home. After going dogless for a year we were ready for another so I asked the "owner" if we could keep him and he said we could. I never wanted a small dog, our previous 2 were a shephard and a rotty. Bud has turned out to be the best dog in the world. He brews with me, and goes everywhere with us. He loves to ride in the car, mower, atv and boat. We recently drove to Florida and brought him, in the picture we are pulled up to an island and he just got done swimming.

buddy2.jpg

(Duncan) typically goes by Dirty Harold.....he's 9 now. This pic was when he was a year old
422979_10150629618626018_567921017_11020899_1222897755_n.jpg

Recent pic of Harold...I put him to work around the house, because he wont get a job.
284118_10150328391366018_567921017_9470500_7775187_n.jpg

Mr. Butu and Ms. Cali (in the diaper). It's a tough life as Bulldog in our house :ban:

These guys' are awesome. They remind me of how spoiled my dog is. Here's Pudge. She's about 4 years old (we don't know since we haven't had her since she was a pup).

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Margo with some mint flavored dental floss that she "found" and a "Whats the problem" look on her face. We had her for 14 years and she passed this past summer. She was a Chocolate Lab/Husky. Great dog.

Margo.jpg

Maggie, our 1.5 year old Cairn terrier. I didn't want the dog...but of course I was out voted by the family. The dog must have picked up on this, because she loves me to death. Not so much the rest of the family. She is MY dog for sure. Sigh....

Maggie2.jpg

Maggie3.jpg

Ohhh sweet! A Dog thread!

Here's Blade, my 6 year old Black Lab/Boxer Mix.

DSC00016.JPG

Blade and I camping.

CIMG2401.jpg

Blade @ 6 weeks old

Puppies019.jpg

android said:
love the aussies! are they from the same litter?

and, do they like to herd the little one around?

They're actually from consecutive litters. Got them both from a rescue because the breeder apparently didn't learn their lesson the first time.

Neither of them have a strong herding instinct, so no yorkie herding. :p

image-160225294.jpg

Today, in addition to our boxer we adopted a few weeks ago, we became fosters for the beauty above. She's very timid around people and way underweight. We have some work to do with her, but she is pretty.

My brew dogs, recently adopted. Barley & Blue:

2zqfw92.jpg

I found out last week why Blue is getting winded so easily: He's about 15-20 lbs overweight! I didn't even realize it! He's on a diet now. And as much exercise (read: hiking miles) as I can give him!

Blue clocked in at 66 lbs, Barley at 64 lbs. Barley is about 3-4" taller and has a much bigger frame than Blue. I think 50 lbs would be good for Blue and 60 for Barley.

MC

This is my 113 lb. boy Jack

Lazy_Jack.jpg

He can really be a handful at times..... I snapped this after he got into the pantry, found the biscuits and got his head stuck in the box.... I didn't even know until he came stumbling into the living room banging into the walls cause he couldn't see where he was going, what a knucklehead!!!

biscuit_head_4-1-1.jpg

Back