Making my homebrew website.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluedragoon85

Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently in the process of making my own homebrew website as part my web page design final project. After thinking through what my final project could be about, I came to conclude that it would be kick ass to make my own homebrew website. I have very limited experience, knowledge, and actual batches behind me, and yes, I'm an extract brewer. I don't believe my site will be the best, but none the less, a great final project :ban:. Anyhow, I am currently making my final project proposal and I need to list at least 3 similar websites to the one I will be making. I was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind posting their own homebrew websites that I could use under the "similar websites" section of my proposal. It would be greatly appreciated. :mug:

HEY! Hope you sticking around here when you're finished.

Don't discount extract brewing! You say it like it's the kiddy farm or something. I have made some damn fine beer with Extract.
You're welcome to anything I've got:
Ramblings of a Beer Guy
Welcome to Our Website
Both are pretty amateurish, and neither are properly maintained...but you are welcome to them if you don't' find better..

**edit**
looks like I've got a page tag to replace there.

Don't discount extract brewing! You say it like it's the kiddy farm or something. I have made some damn fine beer with Extract.

Hey! Thanks! For sure, I will still be here, I love this homebrew forum site (though I don't post much, mostly browse). It's to bad I've been kinda slow on my homebrewing lately; school has been pretty tough this semester. I can't wait till I'm on winter brake, I will have some serious homebrew to do, but for now I'm trying to ration my remaining Ale before I get going again.

So far, I have done pretty good with extract myself, but yeah didn't mean to make it sound any lesser, I have done some pretty damn good beer, even with my limited experience. Love the end product each and every time:fro:

Cheers :mug:

You're welcome to anything I've got:
Ramblings of a Beer Guy
Welcome to Our Website
Both are pretty amateurish, and neither are properly maintained...but you are welcome to them if you don't' find better..

**edit**
looks like I've got a page tag to replace there.

sickening I can't believe that you haven't updated it since this morning.

Back