GRAND OPENING SALE - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

yes... we've been a round a while, but this weekend we are celebrating our move into our new location in Comanche, Texas! we want to especially thank everyone here in the HBT community for your support over the years and we are truly proud to be a sponsoring vendor here on homebrewtalk.com . check out the site beginning tomorrow (ending Sunday night) for store-wide savings (5% OFF the entire store!) and FREE shipping on orders $100 or more. if you have any questions, or would like to customize an order, please call our office @ 325-356-5204.

cheers,

joshua

Why does the websites main page say that the 20oz Basic kit is $79.06, but when I click on the "Here" is say $87.85?

I'll take one at the $79.06. :D

edit to say:
plus the above promos ;)

Appreciate the support guys and good luck with the new location. I hope I wasen't the reason Todd left :D

Got a link for the keg sale? I couldn't find it on the site. Thanks.

I should have put the starting date on the flyer (it is in the post) but this sale doesn't begin until tomorrow (probably 12AM since I'll probably be awake still). Once it's live, I will link to the kegs that will be on sale for you!

cheers,

joshua

Appreciate the support guys and good luck with the new location. I hope I wasen't the reason Todd left :D

Truly, it's us that are grateful for the HBT community which played a HUGE role in our success and ability to expand how we have been in recent months! Success was reason 1 for the move, you were closer to reason #12...:drunk:

cheers,

joshua

Doh! I just put in a good size order on the 31st and just missing this! :(. Still need a CO2 tank though....

Although you don't carry anything larger than 5lb.

i also forgot to add... if anyone lives near us and wants to come share in our celebration (food, beer, fellowship) tomorrow @ 2:00 PM, our address is:

Kegconnection, LLC
1800 EDC Parkway
Comanche, TX 76442

and if you can't make it, we'll drink one for you!

cheers,

joshua

Doh! I just put in a good size order on the 31st and just missing this! :(. Still need a CO2 tank though....

Although you don't carry anything larger than 5lb.

I'm still in San Marcos so I don't have an accurate count of our inventory, but call the office @ 325-356-5204 and ask for Anthony (our shipping manager). He (or Todd - owner) would know if we have anything in low inventory that isn't 5# (10's or 20's)... hope that helps!

cheers,

joshua

You going to be in both San Marcos and Comanche or just Comanche? That is quite the move.

Edit: I looked at the website - Just Comanche

I should have put the starting date on the flyer (it is in the post) but this sale doesn't begin until tomorrow (probably 12AM since I'll probably be awake still). Once it's live, I will link to the kegs that will be on sale for you!

cheers,

joshua

Was just on the website, doesn't appear to have been updated for the sale.

Why does the websites main page say that the 20oz Basic kit is $79.06, but when I click on the "Here" is say $87.85?
good catch! that is the price of the basic kit when it's on sale (which will be tomorrow). thanks for pointing that out!
Yeah, still a little confused because the $79 price was $5 lower than 5% off the $89 price and a sale $79 price was on the site earlier in the week.

Seems like you raised the price back up to list from the sale price so that you wouldn't have to mark it down another 5%. Make sense, but now I'm kicking myself for not ordering before the sale. :cross:

Yeah, still a little confused because the $79 price was $5 lower than 5% off the $89 price and a sale $79 price was on the site earlier in the week.

Seems like you raised the price back up to list from the sale price so that you wouldn't have to mark it down another 5%. Make sense, but now I'm kicking myself for not ordering before the sale. :cross:

here's a link for it:

http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=274
ball lock
http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=585
pin lock

$78.95, just for you :mug: (and everyone else.)

cheers,

joshua

dang, i just placed an order a day or two before you posted this!

What are the hours? I would like to swing by there after work today or tomorrow and get the makings for my second kegerator. I love that a homebrew shop is opening in my hometown. If you would sell ingredients I would not have to drive to Austin every month or so.

clay9_24 said:
What are the hours? I would like to swing by there after work today or tomorrow and get the makings for my second kegerator. I love that a homebrew shop is opening in my hometown. If you would sell ingredients I would not have to drive to Austin every month or so.

we'll be hanging out until 630'ish. we'd love to see you!

cheers,

joshua

some pictures of the event as it's unfolding... lots of fun!

moreguys.jpg

soda.jpg

bgonzalez.jpg

cake.jpg

guys.jpg

jbrown.jpg

kegerator.jpg

How can I order a keg insulator with ice pack? The only options in the drop down are for the insulator only. That and at least one Perlick will make for a nice present to myself next week.

Thanks, Aaron

atjsparty said:
How can I order a keg insulator with ice pack? The only options in the drop down are for the insulator only. That and at least one Perlick will make for a nice present to myself next week.

Thanks, Aaron

For anyone interested in the keg insulator w/ ice pack, Joshua looked in the warehouse and found some and made them available. Order purchased, can't wait for my March Madness parties and receipt of my new Perlick creamer.
Thanks for the great customer service, definitely sending my soon to be kegging buddies your way!!

we've been getting some feedback from folks who may have missed out on some of the savings due to super bowl parties and other reasons... so we decided to keep this sale going until 12:00PM CST ! :mug:

cheers,

joshua

Back