South Jersey/Philadelphia Group HOP Buy #12!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferman

Reaction score
:mug: Here we go with Round 12 :mug:

LOTS OF NEW VARIETIES ARE AVAILABLE

We'll need at least 44 pounds of hops to complete this order. Because of the size difference, this will be for Pellet hops only!

Read more below on how it all works.

Check out the link below for pricing:

HOP PRICING - HopsDirect.com
Example: Galena Hops are $8.65/LB + $1.50 Shipping = $10.15/LB!!!

Pick up location:

The entire order will be delivered to Williamstown, NJ (08094)

You'll be able to pick up whenever is convenient for you! (much better then having to worry about making it to the pickup location in time!) Or it is very possible that the pickup will coincide with the current grain buy and I can bring your hops to the pickup.

Current Order: 13 pounds

ferman - 1x Hallertau US
Ty5592 - 1X Hallertau US, 1X Challenger US, 1X Czech Saaz
jprice - 1X Hallertau US, 1X Cascade, 1X Czech Saaz, 1x Fuggles
blip01 - 1x Magnum, 1x Challenger
freshhoarse - 1x Hallertau US
540perry - 1x Galena, 1x Bravo

How it works:

When looking at the Hop Prices, figure in about $1.50/LB for shipping!

Once the order has been filled, everyone will get an individual invoice for their order which can be paid via PayPal only. Please make sure you check your PMs regularly so your inbox is not full.

After all orders have been PAID, the order will be placed and delivered to 08094. (Usually within 7 - 10 days)

If you have any other questions, just post here and ask.

Cheers!

blip01 said:
Wow, not nearly as much action as a grain buy.

Yeah, well lots of hop varieties have been scarce this year. Figured we need to get what is left while we can.

Nice. My local Iron Hill brewpub (Maple Shade) has a single-hopped Bravo IPA right now. It is fantastic!

Had a taster of the Bravo at lunch today, before I drank the Quad Father! I dug the Bravo, probably would have gone better with lunch than the 10% Quad. :drunk:

I think I'm going to have to bail on the group buy Evan. I was hoping to have the hops in time for an upcoming brew day, but i don't see that happening.I'll have to try to get them locally.

I think I'm going to have to bail on the group buy Evan. I was hoping to have the hops in time for an upcoming brew day, but i don't see that happening.I'll have to try to get them locally.

So be it. Doesn't look like we have enough interest this round anyway.

Is everyone still up for this? I can go ahead with the order but we will not get the bulk discount. Let me know.

I'd still be game, as long as it isn't a crazy amount of money for the hops. Would it be much more than what is quoted on the website?

Ok, well for some reason I cannot update the main page. But I have added everyone's orders and will be sending out invoices shortly. Please pay in a timely manner so we can get our order placed.

Just paid Evan. I added a note that if it's not too late can you please switch my 1x Magnum to 1x Cascade. Cascade is slightly less than the Magnum.

Thanks!

Looks like hops should be arriving sometime later this afternoon. FedEx says they are on the truck for delivery. Just a heads up in case you are a planning a brew this weekend.

Back