New from Milwaukee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Langenator

Reaction score
Im very new to the whole home breweing. I have brewed one batch, with average results. I want to make a Honey Wiess. Any tips or ideas?

Welcome to another cheesehead. I've never done a honey wiess, but I know someone here has just stay tuned.

You may want to check out any of the SEWAGE group posts in Brewing Events & Local Gatherings. Great bunch of guys and girl. Hope to here more from you.

Hello from the North West side! I have done a Honey Wiesse but it did not turn out like Lienie's. If you still want it I'll send you the recipe. This is a great site and as Short Drive said check out the Local Gathering forum since we are growing in numbers and we'll probably get together often if you like to talk beer. As a matter of fact we just had an impulse get together tonight at Roman's. Just a hint to ya comma check out the search function since there has been alot of info passed around these boards. Welcome aboard once again and happy brewing.

Another Milwaukee guy here. Actually Tosa, but only 7 blocks one way and 3 the other, so it is just easier to tell folks Milwaukee.

J

Back