• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale: 15.5 gallon keg brew kettle w/valve, sight guage and thermometer 'keggle'

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziggy13

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm in the process of putting together a new brew rig, and ended up with a bunch of extra parts. If anyone is interested I have enough extra parts that I can put together two different 15.5 gallon stainless brew kettles out of kegs with a stainless ball valve, and with a sight gauge and thermometer, or without the sight gauge and thermometer. If you're a do it yourself kind of person, you might as well do it yourself. I'm not trying to make a bunch of money, but with the extra parts I'd be willing to put these together and sell them locally for less than you can buy one online.

$150 with the ball valve
$200 with ball valve, sight guage and thermometer

Local pick up in Harrisburg area

@Guinnesspint: I can definitely get some. Anything in specific you would like to see photos of?

@vsanchez949: Not particularly.

I'm definitely close to Harrisburg. On the HLT, do you want a sight guage, thermometer and ball valve? What about the MLT? I don't specifically have any false bottoms but those are easy to order and install with the ball valve. Pics coming soon.

Here is an image of what you'd be getting. This is a brew kettle we just made. PM me a number and I'll give you a call today and set something up.

keggle.jpg

I could probably figure something out to ship it, but shippping might be really expensive...I also only have 2 extra kegs at the moment and it looks like sambecker1 has first dibs on them, I'll confirm that with him and post here when I find out for sure.

These are all sold, thanks everyone for the interest! Will make a new thread if they are ever available again.

Back