How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lostforatime said:
13 gallons plus 5 more next week
So with your 5 to be made next week:

394 + 13 + 5 brings the thread total to 412 gallons. Over 400! :rockin:

Edit: Edwort- You are a legend!:rockin:

RichBrewer said:
So with your 5 to be made next week:

394 + 13 + 5 brings the thread total to 412 gallons. Over 400! :rockin:

Edit: Edwort- You are a legend!:rockin:

Got 5 gallons in primary...

Total : 417 Gallons

1 Gallon test batch so far. I hope to make a full batch next week sometime.

Thread total: 445 Gallons

You know, I have a few issues with EdWort's recipe. That is to say, I think I can improve on it for my palate. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

Anyway, my point in posting this is to say that I do believe we may very well have the DEFINITIVE discussion of fermented apple juice. Anybody who really wants to know what can be done with apple juice and a couple of dollars of yeast and sugar ought to read these apfelwein threads because I'd say we've just about covered it all.... :rockin:

Branket said:
Does it count if it's still fermenting?

Yes it does, but I just recieved a couple of 3 gallon Better-Bottles and decided to use up the rest of the corn sugar I had and made a 3 gallon batch tonight just in honor of Ed having to pose nekkid!

502 gallons I believe sir!

RichBrewer said:
1 more gallon and EdWort has to strip nekked, sit in a chair and pour Apfelwein down his body as Cheesefood takes photos!

Sorry, but I already did that with beer. Didn't you see me in the "other" forum? ;) It was the beer & brats motif.

Over 500 Freeking gallons of Apfelwein. So cool. Welcome ya'll to the Apfelwein Cult.

Drink 3 glasses and you are a lifetime member.

Ok, Only 74 Gallons to go. I'm getting home tomorrow, so I'll keg a batch of beer and perhaps 5 gallons of Apfelwien or so.

Perhaps 10 gallons.

Anyway, I'm compelled to start another 5 gallons just for the effort for the goal of....

1,000 Gallons! Who's with me?

not quite finished yet but almost there

5 gallons

Total = 531 gallons

Just got all the stuff, putting it together tomorrow...

So +5 gallons = 539 Gallons.

Back