Keg Connection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moose777

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've placed a few orders through KegConnection.com with great results but the most recent one they never shipped. I called and they somehow lost the order.
I just received it and it's missing the main part of the order..the C02 tank and an incorrect air distributor.
Has anyone else had order mix ups with them recently? Just wondering if somethings up with them.

my last order with them which was a few months ago was kinda mixed up. They gave me some different tubing than I ordered but I could still use most of it so I didnt complain. Especially since they called me and told me that they built the wrong CO2 manifold for me but instead of delaying my order they just shipped me the upgraded model that they built.

I called and described the 4-body secondary regulator I wanted them to build for me (that they don't normally sell) and it was here in a few days and with 10 feet of red 5/16" gas line thrown in for good measure.

(But everybody makes a mistake once in a while, so I'm not surprised it happens occasionally.)

I just ordered 4 B-stock kegs, disconnects and line yesterday. It shipped today, I hope its all correct. But it is difficult to screw up this order.

They have stickers on them, and somewhat loose tops..not falling off or anything but slightly loose..nothing a little strong bond/glue wouldn't fix. Overall, based on the price they are a good deal.

I really like these guys and have spoken with the owner a few times..I will continue to use them but just a little frustrated with the run around on this one..it does happen.

I put in an order on September 12 for six kegs, a regulator, a CO2 tank and 7 smaller items. I received the order today and was missing a 5 of the things I had ordered. I put a call in and the person I spoke to told me to give him 20 minutes so he could find out what had happened and he would call me back. Within ten minutes my phone rang. He explained that there was some confusion and somehow not everything made it into my delivery boxes. He was apologetic and promised to have everything shipped out asap and would email me a tracking number as soon as it went out. Within a few hours UPS had it in their system and expected delivery is on the 28th. It sucks that I was expecting to be kegging today and now have to wait almost a week. But I certainly can't complain about the customer service. It was definitely better than most companies that I've dealt with.

My August order, which included a couple Perlick 575SS faucets (not listed on the site) and a couple regulators showed up as expected.

I've always had great customer service with them. Sometimes my orders have been over the phone and some things get mixed up, but they always make it right. Like I've said before, they are about 50 miles away, and I've had them hand deliver the stuff to my work and home. They are really great guys. Some mix ups are inevitable due to human error, but the quality of merchandise and customer service cant be beat.

Just an update. I received everything that was missing out of my box via UPS this morning. I'm a little disappointed that after a mistake like this it wasn't shipped in a more expedient manner. But no huge loss. You really can't get into something like homebrewing without learning a little about patience. Once again, the customer service was great but it wasn't a great first impression with me as far as the company goes. If the price is right I may or may not use them again.

I ordered a full keg kit with 6 kegs a few months ago... built my keezer, and everything worked great. When I finally used my last couple kegs, I had a few issues. 1 keg had 2 "IN" posts, one of the release valves leaks, and I have a sticky poppet valve. I shot them an email this weekend and have not heard anything back yet. Got beer sitting in a keg that wont hold pressure and no valve to remove it =/

I ordered a full keg kit with 6 kegs a few months ago... built my keezer, and everything worked great. When I finally used my last couple kegs, I had a few issues. 1 keg had 2 "IN" posts, one of the release valves leaks, and I have a sticky poppet valve. I shot them an email this weekend and have not heard anything back yet. Got beer sitting in a keg that wont hold pressure and no valve to remove it =/

do you have another keg you can transfer to? if so, can't you just use a gas disconnect on your liquid out side and push the beer to another (functional) keg?

do you have another keg you can transfer to? if so, can't you just use a gas disconnect on your liquid out side and push the beer to another (functional) keg?

No I dont, thats the last keg.. I have it in the keezer until I get the parts. I am going to email them again.

Killer

Sorry that your keg was sent in that condition! Our email responses are a little delayed at the moment because the owner is out sick with flu so we are scrambling to try and respond as promptly as we can. You can PM your contact info and we'll call you, or please call us @ 512-805-3300 at your convenience so we can send you out a replacement keg immediately. Thanks for your patience with us!

Cheers,

Joshua from Kegconnection

Also, a sincere apology to all orders that have been messed up recently. We have added some team members and are having some intense training due to some recent errors in shipments. Nothing can make up for our mistakes, but be assured we are actively resolving the issues. Please feel free to contact us with all comments and concerns so we can work towards perfecting our customer service and shipping process.

Cheers,

It is pretty cool for Kegconnection to pop on here and explain stuff publicly. I am glad I placed my order with those guys last night.

With that being said, if you mess up my order I will cry and throw a tantrum....lol

I have to say, they have been great in my dealings with them.. and I got an reply from Ben a few minutes ago, and they are sending out the pieces. This kind of stuff happens when working with used products, no matter how much testing is involved. They do good, and from what I can tell, they always make things right =)

Thanks guys!

I just thought Id throw out my support for Kegconnection. Ive been on the forum reading and reading and reading and just 10 minutes ago purchased my keg kit from them.

I cant wait!

Yes, just to follow up on my original issue, the rest of my order arrived a few days ago along with a few extras for the trouble.
Needless to say I will continue to purchase from KegConnection.
Thanks for making it right.

I emailed kegconnection for a quote last Thursday and never got a reply. Anyone else have trouble contacting them?

I just sent another email, we'll see what happens

I emailed Ben last week and he responded that he's a bit under the weather. That may explain the lack of an immediate reply.

I have ordered twice from KC. Both times the orders were very complicated as I had certain of the parts already and did not want to duplicate. Each order probably had 15-18 items in it. The orders went in over the phone.

Ordered both on a Tuesday received both orders in three days. Stellar service! Definite top ranking for this vendor and I would highly recommend them for anyone but especially the new kegger who is not sure what they want or need. They will not over or under sell you.

I just placed my order with KegConnection. I got a two tap tower with Perlick faucets.
Now I just need to get my kegging equipment!

I still haven't received a reply. This is frustrating. They even updated their website yesterday!

Looks like I'll have to find another vendor.

I still haven't received a reply. This is frustrating. They even updated their website yesterday!

Looks like I'll have to find another vendor.

I guess I dont understand why you wouldnt just call them. Even when I've left a message they have called me back. Even on the weekends.

Wagonrob

Please feel free to PM me your information so we can contact you. Last week, both Todd (the owner) and Ben (sales rep) were out with flu, but I was informed that they are both up to date with emails. If you could please let me know which email address you sent your request to, along with the date, that might help us to locate your email. I'm sorry for the delay in getting to you, but if you're still interested in a quote you can try calling us @ 512-805-3300 between 8am-6pm CST .

Cheers,

Back