Cream Ale Fizzy Yellow Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to post a picture of the finished product! This was a small sample pour from a month ago. 1007 is nice and clean if it has enough time to lager.
F65907AC-D30E-41D6-A101-9A8AFC965583.jpeg

Brewing a batch right now.

This is honestly the only beer my wife requests to have on tap year round.

Life got in the way and the WLP029 batch never happened. Now I have a fermzilla ;) Will be brewing this tomorrow with repitched WLP830 under pressure. This sounds like the perfect candidate for a lager!

Packaged this up 2 days ago and dosed with gelatin. Love this as a crisp lager more so than I did an ale. The carbonation is almost there already due to pressure fermentation and the clarity should be good enough by New Years Eve to proudly serve this on tap! The sulfur needs to age out just a pinch. It's just a pinch over barely noticeable. This reminds me of a nice, light, lager with a hint of nuttiness and toast. The yeast and pressure fermentation really made this batch! Will post pics once it's fully carbonated. I can see this being a rebrew for sure! For anyone brewing this I'd recommend wlp830 (hefty pitch) fermented at 64F ambient controlled air temp at 15psi.

Enjoying the fizzy yellow lager! Would have to highly recommend brewing this as a lager. Soooo good!
1000002035.jpg

Well it's getting a good month and a half to 2 month lager now. Giving the ol liver a nice reset and spending some time dropping a few lbs ;) Can't wait to try it late Feb/early March!

Latest posts

Back