Mission Impossible Ghost whatever.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revvy

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Did the franchise jump the shark already? Didn't it just open last week? I just went through movie listings and couldn't find it playing at any of the major metro detroit theaters I normally frequent, it's relegated to a few outlying theaters.

Am I wrong that it didn't JUST open, and it's already off the main screens? Is it because no one likes Tom Cruise anymore?

I wasn't even really planning to see it, but am just surprised that it's not playing everywhere.

From what I understand it is only being released in "select theaters" today... the official date is around the 21st I believe.

I probably wont go see it in the theater, but it definitely looks rentable. Then again, about the only movies I'll go see anymore involve certain actors that more often than not will not fail me in entertainment, Johnny Depp, Denzel Washington, etc... not to hate on Tom Cruise, while he seems to be a little cookoo in real life, I think he is still a good actor.

I'm interested, but first I'd have to rent the second one, or third or whatever they already made. I saw the first one and thought it was "ok", but way over the top.

Then again, Sherlock Holmes II is out, and if we go to the theater this holiday season, I'd much rather watch that one.

Tom Cruise does nothing for me. Every time I see him I can only think of him jumping up and down on Opera's couch.

I'm interested, but first I'd have to rent the second one, or third or whatever they already made. I saw the first one and thought it was "ok", but way over the top.

Then again, Sherlock Holmes II is out, and if we go to the theater this holiday season, I'd much rather watch that one.

Tom Cruise does nothing for me. Every time I see him I can only think of him jumping up and down on Opera's couch.

I thought the Sherlock Holmes movie was a HUGE letdown.

When SWMBO can't decide who is sexier, Sherlock or Watson, you can be sure that HOLLYWOOD has effed up yet another Literary treasure.

Cool, keep going on a 15 year old movie franchise.

A movie franchise that, after making a clever and decently good movie, came up with sequels that bore no resemblance to the original and instead looked more like a Michael Bay movie.

Cool, keep going on a 15 year old movie franchise.

A movie franchise that, after making a clever and decently good movie, came up with sequels that bore no resemblance to the original and instead looked more like a Michael Bay movie.

Mission Impossible 5: Dark Side of The Transformers

Mission Impossible 5: Dark Side of The Transformers

Yeeeeeeees

It'll be all like, "KRRGGGSZZZZ CRASH BOOOM!"
Michael-bay-South-park.jpg

Latest posts

Back