• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Perlick ss

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheClaw

Reaction score
Im seeing if anyone has any stainless steel perlick facuets and shanks that they are looking to get rid of. If not I think Ill just buy them off farmhousebrewing.

TheClaw said:
Im seeing if anyone has any stainless steel perlick facuets and shanks that they are looking to get rid of. If not I think Ill just buy them off farmhousebrewing.

Best price I found for the two were on ritebrew.com.

No one gets rid of SS Perlicks. That being said, Ritebrew is awesome.

I just got my Perlicks and shanks in one day from ordering. Man they look nice. Now I just need to find a freezer. After many hours of research, best price around.

First time I've heard of Ritebrew, and wow those prices are excellent. Anyone have anything negative to say about them before I place a few orders?

There was one guy that griped about shipping to Canada... but it is Canada, what do you expect?!?

Haven't seen any negative feedbacks... Only positives!!!

I was happy with the order I placed. The prices are great and ordered a bunch of spare parts as I intend to keep my perlick ss 525 for life but to replace the safe parts as needed.

pfgonzo said:
First time I've heard of Ritebrew, and wow those prices are excellent. Anyone have anything negative to say about them before I place a few orders?

Bought all my keg parts from them. Same day shipping, showed up next day. Packed well, nice bags for the small parts.
They also had really good prices on hops.
The shipping discounts are pretty sweet too.

Back