What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
De Dolle Arabier. Very nice.

image-178155498.jpg

NIZZLE said:
Yup went good I still feel a little weird from the anaesthesia but hell I am weird anyway :D

Wanted to say good luck this morning but with the thread shut down and all. Glad it went well. Enjoy that 1st beer tomorrow thoroughly.

It's better in a can trust me.

I'll have to look for it thanks... I still have that pumpkin porter for you... I didn't forget about you.... I'm actually working with a sales rep at work trying to iron out the logistics on a account i can set up for us who trade to use the same UPS account to Get my discount... Looks like it'll be a 16% discount if i can get the account set up right

Oh I will fo sho! Thanks for all the kind words from all.

Hey, how's the hand?
In a non-creepy, not trying to pick up on you, not trying to make wifepants mad, and just being generally nice ... you've been in my thoughts and I hope all has gone well.

Drinking ... Holiday Bash from RBC. :ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

I'll have to look for it thanks... I still have that pumpkin porter for you... I didn't forget about you.... I'm actually working with a sales rep at work trying to iron out the logistics on a account i can set up for us who trade to use the same UPS account to Get my discount... Looks like it'll be a 16% discount if i can get the account set up right

Nice I didn't forget about you either bro I got one more trade I'm working on then your up you wanted founders right?

Hey, how's the hand?
In a non-creepy, not trying to pick up on you, not trying to make wifepants mad, and just being generally nice ... you've been in my thoughts and I hope all has gone well.

Drinking ... Holiday Bash from RBC. :ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

A little sore but I got me some happy pills
:) thanks for the kind words.

NIZZLE said:
Nice I'm assuming that style of beer ages very well?
coldcrash said:
Holy Hell! I'd ask how a person could even open a 50 year old bottle of Geuze... But you obviously had no problem with it. Cheers!
With a corkscrew of course. ;)
DisturbdChemist said:
How was it?
Lots of acetic and acetone, past it's prime, still very interesting and surprisingly drinkable.

image-3703115310.jpg

More old beer, needed an acid rest. ;)

Finally kicked my keg of my citra pale!

There's a party goin' on right here A celebration to last throughout the years So bring your good times, and your laughter too We gonna celebrate your party with you Come on now Celebration. :-D

Back