What do you drink?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SowegaBrews

Reaction score
Each day I drink coffee, water, and beer... pretty much in that order. I just don't really care for sodas, gatorade, or even that "heavenly elixir" we have here down south known as "sweet tea" (blasphemy, I know).

I've even thought about brewing up a near beer so I can have a tasty beverage with my lunch. Thoughts?

On my way to work I drink a Cherry Coke Zero, I drink water at work, a beer when I get home, and Iced Tea when I go to bed. I use to drink like two cups of coffee every day but I gave that up.

Each day I drink coffee, water, and beer... pretty much in that order. I just don't really care for sodas, gatorade, or even that "heavenly elixir" we have here down south known as "sweet tea" (blasphemy, I know).

I've even thought about brewing up a near beer so I can have a tasty beverage with my lunch. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Probably best to skip that idea.

yuck I hate sweet tea

I like regular unsweet ice-tea though

Besides beer, I drink unsweet ice tea, coffee, 5 hour energy and the occasional coke/pepsi

Alternate black coffee/water throughout the day. Usually have about 5 glasses of each (and piss every 30 minutes.)

Water and maybe a beer when I get home.

Coffee, tea, and water as my main drinks. Maybe a beer at night depending on what's in the house (my first batch of beer isn't ready quite yet, but almost there).

Mud for breakfast, cola, water, water, water, water, some beer.

Mud is hot cocoa with coffee or some DaVinci flavoring.

I start in the morning with a coffee and glass of OJ. I'll have a Diet Dr Pepper in the morning. I have water at lunch. I'll have a second DDP in the afternoon and water again when I get home.

There are rare occasions where I'll make sweet tea, Kool Aid, Crystal Light, etc. at home. There are also times when I'll have a soft drink of some sort at home, but I try to limit that since we don't want the kids growing up drinking too much of that stuff.

Beer is a freebie. It can fill in for any or all of the above.

Water first thing with the vitamins.

Coffee through the work day. Hot and Black like I like my bytches.

Non-sweet tea at lunch or a beer if the selection is decent.

Water, Tea, or Beer at the dinner table.

Rarely, a juice or a Chai Tea with 1%. Once in a while I steal a swig of Soda from the bottle. I am giving up soda and it's going flat before the bottle is halfway empty. 3 more 2 liters in the pantry. They used to be gone in a weeks time. Bought them a few months ago.

Coffee, black. More coffee, black. Diet Coke, water, water, water, and water, and beer.

Longtime kidney stone guy here. My doc tells me to stay away from tea, but coffee's OK, water is best, and beer isn't too bad either. The kidney doc told me to have a beer or two each day to keep my kidneys flushing.

God, I love that kind of advice.

Black coffee 2-3 times a day, water constantly throughout the day, beer whenever it's sounding good, and occasionally wine with dinner or some bourbon after.

Breakfast = OJ, Tea (British), Coffee

Day/Lunch = Water and/or water with a little grape juice concentrate or seltzer water with a little OJ (Orangina-style); sometimes Tea again in the PM

Evening = a beer with dinner (sometimes 2), then the water/grape juice again before bed

I almost never drink soda... way to sweet (or artificial sweet) for me.

I wake up in the morning and brew a fresh cup of coffee. During the day (depending on what day) I'll drink craft or homebrewed beer and distilled water...and that's it. I don't touch soft drinks or tap water, very RARELY drink tea, nor do I sip motor oil (but if I do it's 10W-30).

A homemade morning protein shake for breakfast, I drink a gallon of water a day during work, water at home and either home brew or jack or captain and diet depending on the evening... or the work day :)

Back