Wine in Beer bottles.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is my usual choice for bottling wines and meads. A 12oz bottle of wine is a nice size for having in the evening. A 750ml is just too big for one sitting.

Bottle caps seal well and work just fine. The only problem is how other may perceive your wine.

Craig

I can't take credit for this, but I asked the same question a few weeks ago and my pal Revvy said - "just call them splitz and you'll be uber trendy!"

Bottle caps seal well and work just fine. The only problem is how other may perceive your wine.

Screw 'em - If they don't like the bottles the free booze comes in, they don't have to have any :)

Seriously, I was thinking of wine bottles for stuff I know we'll get through in a couple of days (grape, Apple) and for bottles I know will be gifted away, and 250ml Bottles (i.e. 2 regular or one large glass) for anything more unusual.

Back