Three Years Gone!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkewedBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't been on this forum in three years.

After moving out of my college apartment I lost the space (and time) to brew. The other day I was talking to some new people and I got to telling them how I used to be a big homebrewer and it reminded me how much fun and joy I got out of it.

Its nice to see the improvements made to the forum and the addition of cool features such as the wiki.

Now I have to settle upon a recipe that isn't too complicated (the last beer I brewed was the one where everyone had the opportunity to chip in ideas for the recipe back in 2005, the Imperial Hellfire I believe).

I'm thinking something good for the spring time, perhaps a weissbier? Any suggestions?

Its good to be back..

Welcome back. Homebrewtalk has grown, but it's still the best homebrewing forum out there. (Opinion).

Update:

So, where do you guys order from? I used to get a catalog from a mail order company but I can't remember the name of it, what are some of the major suppliers?

AHS, Northern Brewer and Midwest brewing, and Brewmasters Warehouse are the ones I have used. Nikkobrew seems to have really good deals on hops. I just need a easy, efficient and cheap way to store hops and then I am all over it.

Back