Buffalo NY Grain Buy - Jan/Feb 2015

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the grain will arrive on Friday. I will pick it up on Saturday after noon.

We need a distribution point. I will be coming back from Dunkirk, so I'll be driving through the southtowns, northtowns, and Buffalo. I 'd like to setup a pickup point that's convenient. I don't know where everyone is located. I live in the Northtowns in Getzville. Any suggestions?

If you can't make it on Saturday, I can hold your grain for a few days.

Looks like the grain will arrive on Friday. I will pick it up on Saturday after noon.

We need a distribution point. I will be coming back from Dunkirk, so I'll be driving through the southtowns, northtowns, and Buffalo. I 'd like to setup a pickup point that's convenient. I don't know where everyone is located. I live in the Northtowns in Getzville. Any suggestions?

If you can't make it on Saturday, I can hold your grain for a few days.

You are the one that has done the work, and will be driving furthest as it is. Is there a place that is more convenient for you? I'm by Buff State.

I just sent an email to everyone. The grain will not be delivered tomorrow as expected. The delivery has been delayed until next Monday/Tuesday. We'll have to move the pickup till next week. Sorry about that.

I have the grain. I picked it up from Dunkirk.

I'm still planning on meeting Saturday ~1:30PM for distribution. I'll have a few buckets and a hanging scale for anyone doing splits. If anyone needs their grain earlier, you can pick it up at my house. PM me or email me if that's the case. I'll send a follow-up email to everyone with details tonight.

The owner of the LHBS said we can continue this process on an as-needed basis. Very nice guy. All we need is an order of at least 10 sacks of grain to make a purchase. This could be a good way to create a fairly regular flow of lower-priced bulk grain into the Buffalo area.

Thanks to pmichael for setting this up.

Thanks b-boy for a successful group buy and doing all the leg work on this. Thanks to Dunkirk Home Supply for making it possible. Hopefully we can keep it going.

Thanks to Dunkirk Homebrew Supplies for helping us out. I think this went pretty well. We managed to buy 15 sacks of grain this time.

Hopefully everyone is happy with the poricing and the product. I know I am.

I'm going to close this buy out, but I plan on doing this again in the near future.

Back