Founders KBS + Heady

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrNickVT

Reaction score
Luckily picked up extras! I've got about 8 bottles. Also picking up heady today from brewery that was canned today. I want to try hopslam and nugget nectar. If anyone has dark lord I'd be willing to trade up to it. I could make a run to hill farmstead to up the ante.

Would you be interested in stone old guardian.... LA fin du monde .... sn Bigfoot or rogue voodoo bacon maple donut for kbs

jtd_419 said:
Would you be interested in stone old guardian.... LA fin du monde .... sn Bigfoot or rogue voodoo bacon maple donut for kbs

I have access to all of that here in vt

Luckily picked up extras! I've got about 8 bottles. Also picking up heady today from brewery that was canned today. I want to try hopslam and nugget nectar. If anyone has dark lord I'd be willing to trade up to it. I could make a run to hill farmstead to up the ante.

I must try heady. I live in Philly so Nugget Nectar is really easy to get if it's still on the shelves...I'll take a look around. Can I interest you in two stellar IIPA's I just tried that you might not have access to up there in VT? Great Lakes Alchemy Hour and Evolution Lot #6 (tastes an aweful lot like Pliny).

can u get
Sixpoint resin
Dark Horse Crooked tree
Ithica Flower Power
Firestone Union jack/double jack

Any interest shoot me a PM

I have a couple bottles of exponential hoppiness Alpines triple ipa brewery release only I'd like to trade for some hill farmstead

Next time you go, will you let me know? I'd like to set up a trade.

This will be heading in the mail soon!

IMG_20130412_235123.jpg

Es que para mí??? Can't wait. Have you had Lawson's Double Sunshine? Heard it's supposed to be right up there with Heady.

I have had double sunshine. It's different from heady because it doesn't have the super floral citrus taste it. It's definitely good. Just not as good as heady. Lawson's is harder to get then heady and HF IMO because they don't have a retail shop and you can only buy their bombers once a week from a few stores. They also limit you to one bottle and they only release one bottle per week :( This weeks release was the black toast IPA. I've never had it and I can't wait to dive into it.

Damn, man...your posts make me really miss living in San Diego where there's tons of awesome beer that other people can't get. Philly has a much better selection than alot of places, but we don't have anything on the level of The Alchemist, Hill Farmstead, or Alpine.

We all appreciate it. Like I said before, if you don't trade for any with somebody else first, I'll definitely send some Alpine Nelson and Duet your way in about a month. Duet is really good, and Nelson is my favorite beer. I might be a little biased with Nelson, but I've had alot of top shelf IPA/IIPA's and I like it the most...maybe that changes once I try HT and some HF, though.

Back