Beer and Computers...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdp213

Reaction score
Two of my loves meet-- Beer and Macs!

1185455260_dbbbad4778.jpg

The Greatest Technology ever...

Wow, who knew there were so many haters!? I obviously have a Mac...and it runs windows just fine, too...

I'm not a MAC hater; I just hate the proprietary business model. It's like when IBM tried their spin with the PS2 (yeah, dating myself). Oh, I used to fix these too:

Compaq_Portable_PC.jpg

My first real computer was this puppy. I upgraded it by doubling the ram from 64K to 128K myself.

I was using Scripsit word processing and Visicalc spread sheet and I had a 5 MB Winchester hard drive for it too.

TRS80-4p-1.JPG

Oh yeah, I've been poking fun at Macs since the Apple II :D

DesertBrew said:
I'm not a MAC hater; I just hate the proprietary business model. It's like when IBM tried their spin with the PS2 (yeah, dating myself). Oh, I used to fix these too:

If you are complaining about a proprietary business model at least tell me you're not a Windows user. :drunk:

I am also not a fan of proprietary software. GNU/Linux on this system, a few BSD systems and an OpenSolaris or two just for fun. :)

None of them serve beer yet... Perhaps I need to correct that.

Latest posts

Back