What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393194338.708618.jpg
Saint Somewhere Serge. It has been a while since I've had a Serge, the Brett is strong in this one. I always throw Saint Somewhere in as extras in trades and warn them of the self ejecting corks. 2 half twists of the cage and this one rocketed to the ceiling as I was grabbing my phone to turn the camera on.

Honey biscuit blonde ale. Split half the batch with Nottingham ale and half with kolsch. This is the notty... It's more malty than the kolsch but deliciousImageUploadedByHome Brew1393197764.234482.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

My flemishish. Too tired to mess with a pic. Batch 5 is boiling, 4 is done.

Me too, not great, not horrible. Easy drinking and on the cheaper side. My "go-to" is Fighting Cock. Also cheap, but 108 proof and tasty. Having some Old Chub too. :drunk:

I've had that before. It'll do the job.:D
I'm at my parents' so I'm drinking my dad's Weller. Not my first choice, but it'll do.

I've been wanting to try Saint Somewhere. Do the benefits outweigh the danger of losing an eye. ;)

Absolutely. If you are into Brett bottled saisons, the benefits outweigh the risks. Since its Brett bottled, their reviews are all over the place, and he did just make a beer with horse feed, but I love the stuff (homer warning).

Absolutely. If you are into Brett bottled saisons, the benefits outweigh the risks. Since its Brett bottled, their reviews are all over the place, and he did just make a beer with horse feed, but I love the stuff (homer warning).

Sounds good to me. The homer beers you sent me awhile ago were pretty great.

Having an Ethiopian Coff out of a high-stem wine glass. Aged on oak, of course. Bring it.

I've moved my black-caged bottles to the fridge to drink soon. I'd like to think I'll remember the cork damage when I drink them, but I know better than make such statements. ;)

Haha, and you know how much warning I give people. This one just caught me by surprise, first drink of the day as well, so I have nothing to blame it on. The black cages are late 2012, early 2013, so the Brett is pretty heavy.

Back