• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Propane and NG parts for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOPtuary

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Guys I recently switched over to electric and I have parts from my gas setup im looking to get rid of. Buyer pays shipping costs.

3 - Banyou BG 14 burners - $25 each (local pick up preferred but will ship at buyer expense) - SOLD
3 sets - Burner mounting brackets - $5 each - SOLD
2 - 30 psi propane gas regulators with 4 feet of braided hose - $20 each SOLD
3 - Gas line installation kit - $20 each
3 - 1/2" gas valves - $4 each - 2 SOLD ONLY 1 REMAINING
black pipe manifold - $15 SOLD
1 - natural gas regulator Maxitrol 325-3 with ½” NPT threads - $20
1 - 5 gallon Corny keg with disconnects - $60 (local pick up only) SOLD
1 - Sanke Euro "S" Coupler - $20

I will combine shipping. If you are interested please PM and I can look into a shipping quote. Most stuff should be $5-$10 flat rate.

0-30 PSI Regulator.jpg

Corny.jpg

Maxitrol 325-3 .jpg

Burners, regulator, gas line.jpg

How much shipped for the following to 44001?

3 - 1/2" gas valves - $4 each
black pipe manifold - $15

I'll take the burners, mounting brackets, one propane gas regulator with hose, the half inch gas valves, and black pipe manifold if still available. What's shipping estimated for 98034?

1 - Banyou BG 14 burners - $25 each (local pick up preferred but will ship at buyer expense) SOLD
1 set - Burner mounting brackets - $5 each SOLD
1 - 1/2" gas valves - $4 each
1 - 5 gallon Corny keg with disconnects - $60 (local pick up only)
1 - 50' X 1/2" Stainless steel coil - $50

I am open to offers on things. Need to get rid of this stuff.

20150424_181204[1].jpg

20150424_181153[1].jpg

Still for sale. Make me an offer if youre interested.

1 - 1/2" gas valves - $4 each
1 - 50' X 1/2" Stainless steel coil - $50

I'm interested in the coil. Is that 1/2" ID, I assume? Pls quote shipping to 47842.

Curious about the NG regulator. So you had that inline after your houses supply regulator? If so did this give you enough pressure to power all three burners?

Depends on the size of the pipes you have feeding your setup and what your gas service is rated at. But yes it would be located inline prior to your burners.

Curious about the NG regulator. So you had that inline after your houses supply regulator? If so did this give you enough pressure to power all three burners?

Would you do $15 shipped for the Maxitrol regulator. I'm not sure it's going to work for what I need it for, but for $15 I'm willing to try. It'll get it off your hands.

PM me for paypal if that works. Thanks

Back