• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan 55 Gallon SS Pot with rimmed Lids

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gruversm

Reaction score
I have two (2) heavy duty 55 gallon SS pots with rimmed lids for sale. I am asking $400/each OBO.

The measurement of these pots are: r=11.25" H=32".

These have never been drilled to attach any valves.

Local pickup only.

Zip code: 49112

16950889660_45bf727e05_k.jpg

17136861322_da57a92ca9_k.jpg

16950885170_074dd32d55_k.jpg

IMG_3368.jpg

IMG_3372.jpg

IMG_3374.jpg

Can't use these pots right now myself, but maybe clean them up a little and they'll show better.
55 gallon stainless steel drums (no lid) go for $240

Hey MadScientist: My pots are NOT SS drums. They are heavy walled SS stock pots with a double-rimmed lid. Similarly priced Boilermaker pots sell for $689.00. Are you interested in buying my pots?

The black gasket in the second picture is for the lid, should you choose to use this as a fermenter.

Originally made as a heavy-walled stock pot, they were used by one of the original founders of Bell's Beer. I have two of these pots for sale.

Don't let any of the discoloration discourage you. A little Bar Keepers Friend will take care of that.

Originally made as a heavy-walled stock pot, they were used by one of the original founders of Bell's Beer. I have two of these pots for sale.

Don't let any of the discoloration discourage you. A little Bar Keepers Friend will take care of that.

I think that's what the previous poster was trying to say... Clean em up for your pictures. People like shiny things ;D.

Sadly, I have no need for kettles of this size myself. Good luck with the sale.

Mors: Thanks for your feedback; however, I really only want to hear from interested parties.

FYI. I sent a conical thru greyhound. There not the best but they get the job done.

Colorado brewing supply is shipping my 40 gallon pot and 400 micron SS basket for free. Maybe find out who they use and shipping might be reasonable.

IMHO if you were willing to ship these would have sold already.

Akthor: I wish that the cost for shipping this 55 gallon pot wasn't so cost prohibitive. I can check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back