Amazon screwd up my burner shipment?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mainebrew

Reaction score
They sent me 2 32 tip burners instead of 2 23 tip, should I keep these? I f I install them I will not be able to send them back. Has any tried these (PROPANE) and are they overkill?

THANKS

:mug:

To put it in perspective, more than a few of us with 23 tip burners are still plugging some down to 10-13 burner tips and still getting 12 gallons to a rolling boil.

I am going to order the Banjo burner from Northern Brewer next week to use with my 20 Gallon Blichmann Kettle (10-Gallon batches). I've never heard the terms that you guys are using (# of tips). Can somebody please educate me on what this means and also stop me if the Banjo Burner isn't a good choice. I like to have good stuff (even if it's slight overkill) because I hate having to spend more money later.

Thanks.

It's a completely different design from the Banjo. I think you'll like the banjo since the air/gas mixture is adjustable. Mine is not.

burner.jpg

I have a 23ish jet burner as pictured, burning NG. It's a ***** to get it enough gas and the flame is rediculous. I moved it from the boil position to the HLT position and I think i may move it the shelf position from there and add another 10ish jet burner.

This is in a 20G brewery with B3 26G HD kettles.

Back