Help with BREW SCULPTURE Please!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikko2000

Reaction score
Looking for parts and pieces to put together 10 gal batch minimum all grain brewing system. looking for half barrel kegs, conical fermentation vessels, ss kettles, mash tun, heat exchanger. maybe draft supplies also depending on what you have. if you have any items, or an existing system that you would like to part with, please email me so i can arrange local payment and pick-up. mainly looking for large ss containers to have a system built. I love this hobby and I would really like to expand to an all-grain brew sculpture to keep me occupied doing something I really enjoy. I am really looking for someone who loves the hobby of homebrewing, is mechanically talented, and would help build me a Brew Sculpture on their off time. I would pay you in advance. There are some beautiful brew sculptures on morebeer.com that I dream about owning, and would if I had the money. I am really reaching out to someone who loves this hobby and is willing to take this project on in their leisure time. Someone who is willing to help a fellow homebrewer advance in their love of homebrewing. I am not looking to have this done for free! I realize the materials, and parts alone are very expensive. I wouldn't expect anyone to even consider this without at least getting paid in advance for their cost.

I live in the Chicagoland area and I am willing to travel just about anywhere to assist you with my manual labor or any other way needed. I have a beautiful BBQ grill/ Smoker that was my fathers I will give you for your help. The smoker is in very good condition and 100% road-worthy. The smoker was inherited from my father who recently passed away. I really don't know too much about it, but I do know that a new smoker of this caliber coast a lot. The smoker is in excellent condition, it just needs to be cleaned. We can talk about other things I have that I could give you for your help. Send me an email and I will send you a picture of the smoker, this thing is no joke. Please email if you are willing to help me out with my love of homebrewing. My name is John, please email me at [email protected], I will give you my phone number so we can talk. Thanks for checking out my ad! :mug:

Check out this link to see a picture of the Smoker...
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/wan/1707232918.html

Just a tip. You may want to edit your post and remove your phone number. Have people PM you for it if they want. You really don't want your number out there on the internet forever. Lots of creeps out there, you know.

Oh, and best of luck to you with your build and future brews.

Back