• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Stainless Cask (4.5 Gal Pin)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking to buy a 4.5 Gallon Stainless Steel Cask for brewing/serving real ale. Any info on where I can find one of these at a decent price is appreciated. The cheapest I've found is at UK Brewing for $185, (UK Brewing - Casks and cask supplies) which is too pricey for my taste.

I'm not sure this is possible. I've been scouring the internet pretty hard myself. The best deal I can find is on a plastic pin. Other than a random find somewhere, I think we're just going to have to cough up the $185!

Alternatively, of course, there are other ways of conditioning and dispensing real ale, but I digress...

Cheers

I've got a pin cask that I purchased from Northerner Brewer with tap assembly, bungs, and spiles new in the box for sale. PM me for more details.

Back