What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Budweiser American Ale. Hey, I need bottles.

First flavor is water. Then hops. Then mustiness with hops. My burps taste like 7up.

To be fair, ale is not my preferred choice of beer anyway, so...

Duuude +1 to the Hopslam! Damn that the price went up this year but I love this stuff! I'm drinking it tonight and plan to go drink it on tap tomorrow at the local brewpub.

Working my way through a mixer-sixer of my own big-ass legacy beers:

RIS_888
Bell's Clone
Rye Not IPA
Stone Hedge IPA
Cascadia IPA
Oh...and another RIS_888

Yeah. Purt that in yer pype and smoak it.

Yazoo Hefeweizen - Thanks again aekdbbop

edit -

Ironically, I'm drinking it out of a Stone pint glass emblazoned with "Fizzy Yellow Beer Is For Wussies"
I know it's yellow and fizzy, but I don't think this is exactly what Stone had in mind.;)

Belhaven Twisted Thistle IPA

A good example of an English IPA. Kinda like a big version of a Pale Ale. Still balanced with plenty of malt, and some hop flavor in the finish.

Last night a drank a Victory Hop Wallop. Very good really. That primary hop in the flavor was new to me, though. At least in that strength. Tasted like a pine tree on tap. In a good way.

Anyone know what hops they use for that beer and what the IBU is.

Got a new one today, imported from Brazil. It's Xingu Black Beer. Nice and malty, not bitter at all. Very nice.

Rochefort 10 - The last of the Trappist beers my brother in law brought back form Belgium for me. I am a Trappist beer fan now for sure.

Hitachino Nest Red Rice Ale

Kiuchi Brewery Japan
red_rice-bottle.jpg
I saw the bottle and knew it had to be from Japan and i had to have it. A wierd mix of a Belgian Blonde and Sake, with a definite rice character.

That's the beer with bird's nest in it. I hope they boiled it well. Any feathers or eggshells in it?

Back