What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FermentNEthinG said:
finishing up a electric brewing project. Hopefully have it running batches by the first of the year.
Nice. Such a good price too.
I passed on AIH's kit because shipping was $9 which basically made it the same price as what I pay here at my LHBS. so just a keg for me and a game for the nephew. I don't do BF but these deals were right in front of me and they were actually deals. :)

Coffee. I need to get my rear in gear.

How does this happen at 61 degrees?

:D

Coffee while I get some star San around and get it cleaned up.

image-3337253632.jpg

Your better bottles seem to be missing some beer. Now where did it go?

Coffee. Trying to decide if I want to go to LHBS or just brew with what I've got here.

Just popped the top on my cider that I added some blackberries to on Sunday. It hadn't been showing any signs of active fermentation since then, so I was curious. Surprised to discover perhaps the start of my first pellicle? Didn't taste it, and it's just a 1 gal batch at this point, but now thinking about what I have in terms of commercial sours to open this weekend and pitch the dregs...

Oh, and drinking some water for now.

image-2091868295.jpg

WesleyS said:
Drinking tea. Just picked up the only thing I wanted on Black Friday. :D

Nice. Struck out early this morning, distributors hadn't dropped off yet. Going to make some calls and try again in an hour or so.

I admire your dedication. You liked the beer, contacted the company, actually got a response from them and the brew master, AND he gave you the recipe.

Now, you're actually brewing it. You really know how to see things through from start to brew. Either that or you're the world's best stalker. :D

Haha no stalking at all. They are just good people and are willing to share with others. They already sell kits on northern brewer for some of their beers (which is where i got the buffalo sweat recipe) so all i needed was the pumpkin addition recipe, which i was pretty surprised i got :D

Not drinking yet. Finished cleaning up and just rewarded a flawless brew day with chipotle. Gotta help my dad get the wreath up on the church here soon and then im hitting the beers and taking er easy :mug:

Nice. Struck out early this morning, distributors hadn't dropped off yet. Going to make some calls and try again in an hour or so.

Wes where did you find that ?

I got some too. Thanks to Wes. Found it at a HEB on 249.

I'm excited. Got the immort for $9.75. What a steal.

ForumRunner_20131129_134245.jpg

BGBC said:

I was out working and stopped in a store just to see if they had it yet and a guy from the distributer was there and grabbed me one. I was very happy to find it at the first place I went. No lines, no hunting.

mcbaumannerb said:
Nice! My shop hadn't gotten theirs yet so I'll try again next week. At least they were stocked up with the sour sisters!

Yeah that's quite the line up of GI sours you got. :D
I'm excited to get this BCBS. Never had it and have been wanting to try it for years.

InityBrew said:
Some black Friday shopping..

I can't wait until they start sending the other variations down here as well. To my knowledge, all we got today was the regular.

WesleyS said:
I was out working and stopped in a store just to see if they had it yet and a guy from the distributer was there and grabbed me one. I was very happy to find it at the first place I went. No lines, no hunting.

How much are you paying? Last place I just hit said they're getting one case. Expects it in an hour or two. It's walking distance so I might call in a bit and head back over. Plans to sell it by the bottle tho.

Picked up some Brooklyn Black Chocolate and am having one as a consolation now.

Latest posts

Back