• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Seeking a SABCO Brew Magic in good condition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WissahickonBrew

Reaction score
Greetings all! I am a serious buyer looking for a gently used SABCO Brew Magic system. I am willing to pick up anywhere in the Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware areas for the right system. I have been commandeering the kitchen for the last five years to put up our 5 gallon batches and we are ready to ramp up our game with the SABCO.

email me direct if you wish: [email protected]

Hi, check out probrewer.com if you don't get any hits here. I think there is one in Penn posted currently. Good luck!

I looked but could not find it! Do you have a link? Thanks for the heads up!

must have sold quick, it isn't posted any more. The ones on there now are in WI, IL and CA. If I run across any your way I will drop you a PM. The one listed in Cali is a sweet rig but shipping would most likely be $$$.

Brewfist said:
Greetings all! I am a serious buyer looking for a gently used SABCO Brew Magic system. I am willing to pick up anywhere in the Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware areas for the right system. I have been commandeering the kitchen for the last five years to put up our 5 gallon batches and we are ready to ramp up our game with the SABCO.

email me direct if you wish: [email protected]

Should I assume you aren't getting my messages or you aren't interested?

image-1072661523.jpg

Still available?

Should I assume you aren't getting my messages or you aren't interested?

Neither is true sir. However as my original post stated I am seeking a SABCO Brew Magic. This is for specific reasons. However I am open to consider other systems, just not ready at this point to completely change directions. I would like to follow up later after a few things work through.

Brewfist said:
Neither is true sir. However as my original post stated I am seeking a SABCO Brew Magic. This is for specific reasons. However I am open to consider other systems, just not ready at this point to completely change directions. I would like to follow up later after a few things work through.

No worries but I am going start selling it off separately and the sculpture will go first. Thanks

Back