Stir Plate Video!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just uploaded a of a 3 liter flask with a 2 inch stir bar on top of my DIY stir plate.

Not particularly exciting...but worth a look if you're skeptical as to the effectiveness of a stir plate. I thought it looked pretty cool...but I'm a geek.

Last edited by a moderator:
slightly more interesting than watching paint dry, But I really like watching paint dry!

Yeah and where are the hot women dancing around it topless?

Cheers

Hey now...I warned you that it wasn't going to be all that spectacular.

It's proof, though, that you can spin a relatively large stir bar in a big flask on a DIY stir plate. That's worth something...maybe...

Like i said i like watching paint dry. I am easily amused. thanks for the vid and I do think that you really do help out everyone around here, even though you are a self proclaimed Geek!

Cheers

I know this is nothing exciting, but while I'm prototyping my stirplate, I did watch it for about 30 mins this weekend, so neat!

Nice video Yuri, and who cares about the non-believers

Something simple that I must be an idiot to miss, but what do you use for or where do you get a stir bar?

Never mind, I just wasn't looking hard enough. Found em.

^^ dude, make one, I just stared at the amazement of the stir plate not 10 mins ago. It really is all it's talked about!

Back