Keep One, Drop One - Word Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Down! boy!
down under
1628974983060.png

@davidabcd it's a thing, song says so!
Hey, Bracc. It's all good. From time to time, I'll play by your version and @ba-brewer 's. There's sort of stream of consciousness you do with it--not the worst thing in the universe. Mostly, I like to amuse myself by naming things that might be fun in picture form.
I appreciate the shout out.
Cheers X 3.

***I know this one doesn't count because I was too slow but the photos are worth a look.
Thanks!

elephant riders
elephant ears
1628988371690.png

These orphaned baby elephants need sunscreen on the edges of their ears so they don't get burned and ditto for the blankets because when they lose their Mum who usually provides the shade, allowances need to be made. My wife showed me this and it was a super-charge check mark in favor of humanity that people take the time to do it (blankets and sunscreen).
baby elephant.jpg

i'm 6'2" and weigh 180lbs,
6'2" 240.
I haven't weighed 180 since I was 16.
Anecdote: I thought I was under 6' until I was 26 when my lovely wife and I moved into our house. I was in my stocking feet and walked into a room and my head barely brushed a light fixture as I walked under it. I thought, "Well, this is a good time to see how tall I am."
6' 2". I was like, "Okay, that seems about right." It was still a little surprising.
Edit: tall people don't care that they're tall.

Last edited:
6'2" 240.
I haven't weighed 180 since I was 16.
Anecdote: I thought I was under 6' until I was 26 when my lovely wife and I moved into our house. I was in my stocking feet and walked into a room and my head barely brushed a light fixture as I walked under it. I thought, "Well, this is a good time to see how tall I am."
6' 2". I was like, "Okay, that seems about right." It was still a little surprising.
Edit: tall people don't care that they're tall.

i was 260 12 years ago...got the hots for an old broad, lost weight, kept the weight off, but couldn't bag the woman....and honestly i think i might haven shrunk and am only 6'1" now....and i'm not tall i feel i'm the same height as everyone else, unless their taller then me! lol

chicken tenders

was 260 12 years ago...got the hots for an old broad, lost weight, kept the weight off, but couldn't bag the woman....and honestly i think i might haven shrunk and am only 6'1" now....and i'm not tall i feel i'm the same height as everyone else, unless their taller then me! lol
From what you've said on this forum, you're in your 40's? You didn't shrink...give it 30 years.
Tall people don't feel tall. I don't "feel" tall. I also feel I'm on the same level as everyone else. Was just talking to my neighbor who's probably 5' 5"--totally normal interaction for me. People only mention height when they're concerned about it.
I feel the same when I see someone who's 6' 7" or whatever but I wouldn't mention it; it's not really relevant. I've gotten used to really tall people fast. They don't care; I don't care.
Is it me, or are really tall people laid back?
Edit: take a stab at "chicken fingers."
Tons of good common word pairs.

Back