Gators and LSU....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acuenca

Reaction score
Anybody else watching this heartache????! I feel like I'm watching the 'bama game again....painful.

Course you did...How could they not?? Can't deny the talent though... Lacy, Richardson, and Ware...they're freaking tanks...

I'm not a college football fan but christ, the gator fans down here are more vocal and obnoxious than a child born from Jets and Patriot parents.

How did I miss this thread? Must have been the week I spent in morning looking forward to an Auburn redemption. Didn't happen.

Our offensive line is one of the worst I have ever seen. Aaron freaking Rogers couldn't effectively lead a team from behind those jokers. Special teams is lacking too. Demps being out only piles it on.

Yeah.... I can't believe I'm about to say this but I miss Brantley.

I know right? They actually started using him and playing him in the style that he is actually good at and.... injury....Also, while I appreciate the speed half backs... we need to get at least ONE powerful full back....Ba/ma's got two (richardson and lacy), LSU's got Ware... we've got.... Gillisee?

Rebuild Rebuild Rebuild ;)

Back