What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, who is feeding fin these zingers? He isn't this quick or that witty

HAha google is your friend sometimes. ;) But I will agree with you that Im not that quick. PM me Billy, ill give you some pointers!

Note on the counter, ring a bell?

O haha yes, dog sitting is very glamous! Glad I dont have to put up with that junk. Im surprised you could read that, I barley could haha.

@finsfan don't know I been battling "the empty bottle" for 16 years. be it 5 or 10 gallons, it all goes too quick. unless it sucks, then you can't get rid of it. even with crusty street punk friends.

_DSC3921.jpg

I really like this glass, too. I wish they would make them again because I'm not as much a fan of their new long stemmed standard glass. I have one, but I'm very hesitant to try to send one out in a trade. But, by far the Snorkel glass is my absolute favorite. I wish I would've thought to have my mule pick me up a few instead of just one. View attachment 255541

That is a pretty unique piece!

My Belgian Rye. 10 Gallon recipe.
20 lbs 2 row
2 lbs Crystal 60
3.5 lbs Rye Malt
4oz Hallertau @ 60'
Wyeast 3522
mmmm.. mmmmm.... good!

Damn you all!! :D

Don't have anything in the background of your pictures you don't want examined. Unless it's a hot chick. I encourage pictures of beer with hot chicks in the background. In fact, forget the beer all together. ;)

Don't have anything in the background of your pictures you don't want examined. Unless it's a hot chick. I encourage pictures of beer with hot chicks in the background. In fact, forget the beer all together. ;)

I intentionally make sure not to include those haha. I didnt notice that the dog sitting notes were in the picture. I wont be making that mistake again!!!!

I intentionally make sure not to include those haha. I didnt notice that the dog sitting notes were in the picture. I wont be making that mistake again!!!!

I'm gonna take all of my beer pics on Vicky's Secret catalogs. Just so Wesley will notice me.

Finally cooling off again, means it stout season again.
View attachment 255548
Finsfan - not sure on CS and force carb. Remind me to ask them next time I'm there. :)

I may be too irate with your "usual seat" picture that I will forget. :D I think I read in American Sours or someplace else that they are all force carbed before bottling. I have been contemplating buying a single corny keg just for carbing up sours.

Off topic since its not off topic: @hawgwild81 I was able to get a Schlafly Biere De Garde today. I talked with my bottle shop owner and asked if they ever saw any. He said he could order some and got a case in today. I got one in the fridge for tomorrow!

Back