MD spring brew day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, mine clogged the airlock twice before I hooked up a blowoff tube. Doing fine now, actually not bubbling very vigorously, although that could be because my blowoff tube is like 4 feet long.

Hey if anyone is still checking this thread, here's some fyi: Allagash brewmaster Rob Tod will be at Frisco Cantina & Grill in Columbia, MD this Wednesday for Pint Night.

I used to live out in Clarksville. I didn't know this place existed. Is it in the old Hard Times Cafe location? It looks like it's at least in that strip. I prob won't make it out tomorrow, but I will definitely put it at the top of the list for next time I'm out that way. Thanks for the heads up.

Not sure about Hard Times, but its in the same strip as Pub Dog. I found it randomly with the Find Craft Beer iphone app. I was hungry on my way from Gaithersburg to Philly and found Pub Dog to be too loud and obnoxious. The app pointed me to Frisco and it was awesome. Good enchilada, great beer.

The old Hard Times was turned into Pub Dog, but Frisco is in the same location. Frisco is much better than Pub Dog.

Yes but we will need 2 things. First is 1.21 gigawatt of power. Second is you need to trade in the Mustang for a vehicle that can go 88 MPH. :rockin:

My car's from 1993 but it probably can't go 88 mph...does that even out? ;)

Back