Cheyenne WY?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crayfish

Reaction score
Headed to Cheyenne for work this week. Anyhwere recommended? Thanks in advance.

Can't comment on the two brewpubs (CB & Potts, Snake River Pub) as I havn't been to either. Stanfords has good food and a good bottle/tap list of micros.

Both brewpubs are OK. Personally, I would find time to make it to Fort Collins (45min) one evening. Coopersmith's is worth the visit. Or, if you have some time during the day, check out one of the craft breweries. New Belgium has an interesting tour and a free tasting room. O'Dell's has a great tasting room. Even Fort Collins Brewery has some pretty interesting stuff. Another alternative is to head into Laramie (45 min) and try some beer at The Library, Elmer Lovejoy's, or Altitude Chophouse.

I've been through there a couple of times...mostly for gas and beer...it's been about 10 years or so now...

There's a liquor store about a mile from the interstate on the right hand side that used to (I'm not certain now) have taps and growlers located near the front windows. I thought they had a great selection of brews considering where they are geographically.

I even found Nurnberger Gluhwein...go figure...:D

Oh yeah, I HATED the air there...natural gas...?? :mad:

I agree that Stanford's has a good beer selection, not to mention awesome fried pickles. I was also suggest to go to Fort Collins. I've been to both of the breweries (New Belgium, O'dells) and must say that O'dells had some very tasty beers.

Latest posts

Back