Culligan water

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MX1

Texas Ale Works
Reaction score
The water inmy part of Brussels taste bad. So I use Culligan bottled water. I have looked all over the internet for a analysis of it to plug into my software, but have had zero luck.

Anyone have or know where I could find it?

Tim

around here, Culigan water is carbon filtered and run through a weak reverse osmosis filter.

I don't think its terribly standardized. Aside from calling a local Culligan facility and digging deeper, you'll likely have to send the water to a lab for analysis.

I doubt you have home depots in belguim, but this might be of use to others in the states. I was at home depot a few months ago and by the registers they had free water test kits that you can mail off (postage is even paid) and get a detailed water report. The address it gets sent to was a local address, so i am not sure if all home depots do it or not, but if you are in the Hampton Roads, VA area, then your home depot might do it!

Thanks for the help. Iguess I will have to get some test stuff together.

Tim

Back