West Virginia Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sycotik

Reaction score
Where are ya at....:tank: If something is put together already let me know. If not, lets try and get something together in the summer.

Well, I am still in Afghanistan at the moment. Figures as soon as I find this forum, I am already late for something... LOL Oh well, hopefully there are more out there.

I'm in WV. Would like to get to know some local brewers, since I don't really know much yet.

We have a brewclub that meets once a month in Morgantown, and we have a yahoo group to discuss things. Very informal and lots of fun. We just hang out and try eachother's brews. Anyone is welcome. PM me if interested or just post to this thread.

joshpooh said:
We have a brewclub that meets once a month in Morgantown, and we have a yahoo group to discuss things. Very informal and lots of fun. We just hang out and try eachother's brews. Anyone is welcome. PM me if interested or just post to this thread.
hey, i'm in fairmont...i've been hoping to find a local club

joshpooh said:

PM sent. Thanks much.

WVHeep said:
In that case I can probably see your house from mine. I live on Fleming St
i'd say you prob can...fleming street is right above me. \
um...you know the little black and white dog that sometimes is roaming up there? She's ours....sorry:eek:

I don't recall seeing the dog, but that's probably because mine runs everything off.:D

Latest posts

Back