• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BYO BoGo List of 'wanters' 50/50 splits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 50/50 offer, PM me if interested. Digital and printed copy.

Update: Gone

I have one digital & a print subscription for a year. PM to work out details for PayPal and I'll set it up. ($17.50)

Update: it's taken.

In case anyone is looking, I still have a print and digital subscription available
If interested I can either send you a PayPal request for you to pay the $17.50
I just need: the following information:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Email Address (for digital subscription and possibly send a PayPal request):

Send it in a PM and once payment goes through I'll set it up asap.

I got a BYO BOGO in the mail. $15 to subscribe. If anyone is interested, please PM me. This is how I got mine started last year. Great deal!

On last months issue I got the BOGO offer and had someone take it on here right away. Today I check mail and I have envelop from BYO with same offer inside. So if I did a 50/50 with first offer can I do a 50/50 with second and have a two year subscription?

So just seeing this what is this exactly, very curious

Brew your own magazine has a sale on subscriptions. For a 1 year subscription ($30) to the printed magazine and online access you get another free for someone else. So people usually split it. I have an offer as well. You can send $15 to me through PayPal and give me your mailing info. I will then add a "gift" subscription for you.

All, in the past, the two subscriptions stated both printed AND digital. It seems this year it only states printed. Do you think they will disallow the digital downloads with this new 2fer deal?

Back