The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As absolutely ****ty as the Red Sox have been for the past couple of seasons, I've kept tuning in to the broadcasts most nights in no small part because of this guy.

1401593717651992490.jpg

I really don't get this team's ownership. I mean, three titles; they've clearly made some smart decisions along the way. But why the **** would you get rid of Orsillo?

Because he abuses alligators?

Makes no sense to me either. And Remy keeps his job? I don't know if he should have been canned because of his kid but I can't see him on the broadcast without thinking of that poor girl his fu(ktard son brutally murdered. Tough to punish the father for the sins of the son but this would be a good time for a clean break.

I never thought Remy should lose his job for what his kid did, but just as an announcer he's not as good as he used to be. And Don's worked quite well with a lot of folks that they've brought in when Remy's been out. Just odd.

Week and a half ago I did the Babalu. I actually think it really was the best brew day I had ever had. That beer to ridiculous to brew and it went like clockwork. Yesterday I did a much-easier sour (the one we're aging in Madeira barrels) and it was a total effin nightmare. I ended up not leaving there until 4:15 this morning. It succccccked.

Brewing is stupid

Back