• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Perlick Secondary Regulators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberbackpacker

Reaction score
These regulators have been tested and function 100% (pic at bottom after description). I also have a nice Harris primary regulator for sale and I will combine shipping to save some cash if you purchase both the primary and these secondaries.

I have one bank (two total secondaries) of Perlick Dual Secondary Regulators (maybe primaries for CO2?)

Model 40121 Regulator 5C78
2000PSI max inlet pressure
0-60 psi gauges
Utilizes 12 point adjustment screw- (I found that a sillcock handle with 12pt attachment works perfectly and cost between $1-$2 at most from a hardware store.)

These are ready to go- no need to buy valves, new gauges, or anything like that.

$60 for one bank of dual secondaries shipped USPS priority in the USA w/delivery confirmation.

Again I will combine shipping. I can fit the primary and this bank of regulators in a USPS medium flat rate box.

103_4922.JPG

Latest posts

Back