GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

image-423341307.jpg

The Killing is awesome as is Fringe (5 episodes in.). Classic Dr Who and The League are always on tap. Watched ALL of Arrested Development despite hating the first episode.

SWMBO claimed to hate Monty Python the first go 'round. Now she has ringtones from the movies. Heathens can be converted to the truth!

They just released the last season of Futuruma. Heads up to those who don't check it daily.

Into the Wild -- watched it again after not seeing it for a while (and still really enjoyed it).. i definitley had my misconceptions about the kid prior to the film and didn't know much other then he was gobbeled up by our countryside up here; one simple mistake can be costly.

Into the Wild -- watched it again after not seeing it for a while (and still really enjoyed it).. i definitley had my misconceptions about the kid prior to the film and didn't know much other then he was gobbeled up by our countryside up here; one simple mistake can be costly.

*SIGH*

Hate to do this to ya, but like me you'd probably rather not be duped.

Watched a documentary on this guy and his neighbors.

The neighbors were happy to walk the camera the 100 yards or so to the bus, and share stories about how the "poor kid" was rather a ****** and liked to steal stuff.

Even if they are embittered asshats, the bus was far from isolated "(in) the wild".

I haven't had a chance to peruse all 100+ pages of this thread so I hoping I'm not passing"old news" but there is a decent website out there that really helps in the search for movies on Netflix, much easier to use than the Netflix interface and provides more information as well.
http://instantwatcher.com/

As for myself I find that I use Netflix more for tv shows than movies. I've watched all 18 seasons of Top Gear UK (Love the show!) and currently watching Weeds.

I haven't had a chance to peruse all 100+ pages of this thread so I hoping I'm not passing"old news" but there is a decent website out there that really helps in the search for movies on Netflix, much easier to use than the Netflix interface and provides more information as well.
http://instantwatcher.com/

As for myself I find that I use Netflix more for tv shows than movies. I've watched all 18 seasons of Top Gear UK (Love the show!) and currently watching Weeds.

No one wants to read the whole bloated bastard, and stuff changes, so a re-hash is healthy!

FOR THE RECORD

FEEL FREE TO MENTION STUFF AGAIN.

Stuff drops off, sometimes one more endorsement sways someone to try something, swing away!

:mug:

I've been watching Freaks and Geeks. I'm sure it's been mentioned here, it's pretty awesome. A good show if you are into Jud Apatow movies. Good acting for all those guys being so young. Plus a lot of the story lines for the movies came from here. I'm a pretty big Jason Segel homer also, and him and James Franco steal the show imo. Check it out if you're looking for a new series.

Haha, good for you sir. Watch it when you get a time, you won't be disappointed. Only 1 season unfortunately...

Doh!

Got 1 episode down. It is a great idea, well done....sorta......but MTV seems to ****** up anything they touch anymore. A little too stoopid.

3 minutes into JOHN DIES AT THE END and I am ready to give it 5 stars already..

*SIGH*

Hate to do this to ya, but like me you'd probably rather not be duped.

Watched a documentary on this guy and his neighbors.

The neighbors were happy to walk the camera the 100 yards or so to the bus, and share stories about how the "poor kid" was rather a ****** and liked to steal stuff.

Even if they are embittered asshats, the bus was far from isolated "(in) the wild".

well that sounds rather interesting, what was it called? or where did you see this?

I love Doctor Who. I've caught up on Netflix on the new Series and want to go watch the classics now since they're on Netflix.

Also, not a fan of Into the Wild. Stopped it after like an hour and 10 when I'm just waiting for him to die. The point where Kristen Stewart comes in is where it gets tooooooooo boring. I think there's a reason Sean Penn hasn't directed much.

About to go into an Office Marathon in the upcoming week to prep for the finale. Sad the show is ending. Still love it.

Equilibrium is a pretty great action movie if you haven't seen it.

Equilibrium is all the cool fight scenes of teh Matrix without Keanu trying to pretend he has emotions. Hell, they make it so no one can have emotions. Taking the emotion out of the movie takes a fair bit out but it still works. Go ahead and give it a watch.

Also, watched John Dies at the End last week. Not what was expected at all. I like. Though quite odd.

I noticed Firefly is on NF now.. Has it always been? I haven't watched it.

The IT crowd is a very funny show from BBC that is on netflix.

SWMBO and I both like FireFly and Being Human.

FireFly is a must watch. After watching the series check out Serenity, which is a movie that was made to end the series.

Being Human Both US and UK are really good shows.

John Dies at the End is why I love this thread. I'd never have found that, and it made this months bill worth it. This is the second or third time I found a good movie that there was NO chance of myself finding it otherwise. :mug:

Oh, here is one. I liked Sherlock. Modernized Sherock Holmes. I do not have cable TV so its Netflix, Hulu and the occasional streaming search for me.

DrunkleJon said:
Oh, here is one. I liked Sherlock. Modernized Sherock Holmes. I do not have cable TV so its Netflix, Hulu and the occasional streaming search for me.

The wife and I have been watching that one too. It's pretty intense actually, definitely worth watching.

Anyone seen Tucker and Dale vs. Evil?

NOPE!

Been too busy watching BATTLESTAR FREAKING GALACTICA!!!!!!!!

haz it been mentioned?

Cheezy - When you finish BSG and the withdrawls kick in, Caprica offers a little something. It tells the story of how the cylons were created originally. It's not the best thing I've watched, but it's pretty well written and Alessandra Torresani is one fine looking little cylon... ;-)

Cheezy - When you finish BSG and the withdrawls kick in, Caprica offers a little something. It tells the story of how the cylons were created originally. It's not the best thing I've watched, but it's pretty well written and Alessandra Torresani is one fine looking little cylon... ;-)

Thanks! I started 1 episode and lost interest.

Blood and chrome was pretty fantastic back story too. (NOT ON NETFLIX)

Hmmmm.....the mention of GEMS one would never have seen.....let me wander down that path a minute.....

LO
Blood Creek
John Dies
Dead Snow
The Horde
We are the Night (before it was dubbed :()

Probably 30 or 40 more if I could but think of them.

Latest posts

Back