Hello From Camden Arkansas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67 Camaro

Reaction score
I just recieved a MR Beer for x-mas. I have been intrested in home brewing for years but have never tried it. The wife looked around and did not know what to buy and stores are about 100 miles away. She found out MR Beer and decided to give me that. I know nothing about brewing and this little kit looks fun.

I hope to grow from here and get into some brewing and keging with other equipment when time and $$$ money permits. As you can tell from my handle I have a 67 Camaro that is taking up lots of cash and time at this time, it a frame off resto.

Anyhow I really hope to learn allot here as I love micro brews and good beer.

:tank: Joe

Hey Joe welcome to homebrewing. So far ive had fun doing it. I was wondering where Camden was. I grew up in NW Arkansas around Bentonville. But now Im in AZ. This forum is pretty good. Im still pretty new to homebrewing also. Ive done about 8 or 9 different batches. I bought a true brew kit. It came with pretty much everything u need except the ingredients and i use extract kits. those work really well. Well i hope u enjoy homebrewing its a fun hobby and u can get toasted off of what u make lol.

Back