• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Half Price BYO Magazine Subscription

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewShenanigans

Reaction score
Anyone want to split a BYO Magazine subscription? I got two subscriptions for the price of one offer (1 year 8 issues). So it would be $14.

I have one let me know if your still interested. not sure how to do paypal between us but we can figure it out.

Has anyone tried using more than one of the bogo offers? I got one attached to my latest magazine, and another in the mail. Did doing both work for anyone? If so, I've got 2 available.

RUdy, if someone confirms that it works I would like to split a subscription. I'll watch the thread for responses, if someone says it works let's do it.

I'm looking for one too, please PM me because I can not check the forum during the day at work and have to wait till I get home in the evenings. Thanks!

Back